PIQO Functions is a serverless framework that allows you to deploy small bits of code (functions) without having to worry about underlying infrastructure. Behind the scenes, PIQO deploys functions using Kubeless.
Key features include:
- Support for Python, Node.js, Ruby, .Net Core, and custom runtimes
- CLI compliant with AWS Lambda CLI
- Event triggers using Kafka messaging system and HTTP events
- Prometheus monitoring of function calls and function latency.
- Serverless Framework plugin
PIQO Functions is currently in private beta.